- Hits: 392
HTC U11 key features
- Body: HTC's design uses Gorilla Glass 5 front / back. "Liquid Surface" design rear curved glass IP67 water-resistant.
- Display: 5.5-inch Super LCD 5 panel, 1440x 2560 resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, ~534ppi
- Rear camera: 12MP f/1.7, dual pixel autofocus, OIS, dual-LED flash, 1.4 micron pixel size, HDR Boost, 3D audio recording, Acoustic Focus, 4K @ 30fps
- Front Camera: 16MP fixed-focus, HDR Boost, 1080p @ 30fps.
- OS/Software: Android 7.1.1 with HTC Sense - HTC Sense app, Alexa available in UK, US, and Germany
- Chipsets: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835: Octa-core (4x2.45 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo), Adreno 540
- Memory: 4GB RAM/64GB storage in base model (6GB/128GB in), expandable via microSD slot (or SIM2 slot for dualSIM model).
- Battery: 3,000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Connectivity: Single or Dual SIM; LTE-A Cat 16: 1024/75 Mbps, USB Type-C 3.1, 3.5mm to USB-C adapter included
- Audio: Boom Sound speakers, noise-cancelling U Sonic earbuds (via USB-C) included, four on-board mics for 3D audio hotword assistant
I guess the big question is about the HTC is will HTC actually spend money on advertising to get the phone known buy the public, they have not done so in the past and have suffered as a result. HTC and LG phoenes historically have had similiar designs I wonder how close this will be to the LG G6